Could I create my own job?
14 April 2017
The ‘proper job’ market is tougher than ever these days.
Did you ever think about creating a job for yourself instead?
Its hard work (of course) but the pros can most definitely outweigh the cons.
Is it for you?
Answer mostly “YES” to the following questions and it could be for you.
If you want to know more enter your best email address at the bottom of this post and we will send you our top 50 list of business / job ideas to give you some ideas.
- Do you laugh in the face of hard work?
- Would you be determined enough to pick yourself up and keep going after rejection of some kind?
- Are you organised / can you be organised if your job depended on it?
- Would you be prepared to go out there and speak in public / network / sell?
- Do you know your own strengths and when to ask / look for help?
- Can you motivate yourself to keep going every day?
- Would you put the extra hours in to learn new skills and keep the money coming in?
- Do you know what it takes to be an all-round professional and adapt to different situations?
- Could you keep up to date with basic incoming and outgoing finances?
GDG E-book, Life after Lessons available now!
Other posts you might be interested in: